Tuesday, September 7, 2010

TEE 125 - Interesting finds from RSS feeds - 9/7/2010

-- http://lifehacker.com/5630880/how-to-change-color-in-a-photo

So I found this article on how to change color in a photo quite interesting. I have only been getting into photoshop a bit here and there over the last year or so. Most of my editing to any of my photographs are very basic and elementary, but I enjoy learning new things about it too. Thought I would post this so that any others who also may interested can check it out.


-- http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/10-websites-html5/

Now this particular article isn't of great interest to me but I believe it will be of interest to others in the class. Previous to the other day when we were talking about all the many acronyms of the computer world, like html, I knew nothing. So, when I came across this article about html I actually had a basic idea of what it was all about, meaning the language writeup of the web. Anyways, goes to show I am gaining that basic understand that many others had long ago, yet I'm trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment